Spider-man #1 (2022) new series

The new saga will kick off when a threat emerges that will change the fate of Peter Parker and all his fellow Spider icons such as Spider-Woman, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales, Silk, and more, including the new heroes that will debut in EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE.

Itā€™s Dan Slottā€¦ Iā€™m out!

1 Like

I was out before they even imagined it.

When was the last Spidey series simply titled, ā€œSpider-Man,ā€ I wonder? McFarlane?

there using the spider bots from recent web series in alot of things, there on a spiderverse 1 cover and now in this

1 Like

You realize Dan Slott started the Spider-Verse right? Thereā€™d be no Spider-Gwen and all the others if not for Slott. I very much enjoyed his Spider-Man run and I quit reading Marvel when he left Spider-Man. You must not have read that Spider-Man run.

3 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t like Spider-Gwen, sheā€™s lame! :wink:

To each their own. You must not like Miles eitherā€¦

Iā€™m in. Only for the Bagley artšŸ˜

2 Likes

I thought ā€œEnd of spider-verseā€ came after this edge of spider-verse ?

Then we get a, ā€œRebirth,ā€ right? Or was that DC :wink:

I actually did read most of Slottā€™s run. Some was good, some was okay, some was awful. Iā€™m just not a fan, I think heā€™s a sub par writer. He was terrible with Silver Surfer, thatā€™s what really left a bad taste for me.

Agree. What was consistently good was Scottā€™s work on She Hulk and Thing. Makes me wonder if crossovers and editorial interference played a role in the uneven Spidey stuff.

Marvel needs a Rebirth. Youā€™re all crazy if you think Marvel is better than DCā€¦

1 Like

And you base that assumption on what?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stupid Sexy Flanders

1 Like
1 Like

Gonna pick up the Art Adams cover and the Ramos cover.

Another Spider-Man #1?