Spider-man 3: No Way Home Dec 2021

#SpiderManNoWayHome only in movie theaters this Christmas.VideoCapture_20210224-124936 VideoCapture_20210224-124953

3 Likes

My birthday is in December and the webhead is giving me another great celebration!! I’m HYPE!! Just showed my son the teaser title trailer and he cant wait either.

2 Likes

This Christmas? I’m still waiting on Black Widow… I have my doubts… :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Meh.

I don’t think we’ll be sitting in theaters without worry until Mid-2022, if we’re lucky.

I’m not going to any theaters for a really long time… my TV is big, I can enjoy movies at home and you don’t have some jackasses talking or munching on their popcorn, ruining the movie.

1 Like

But, but Poyo, what about the communal experience of seeing an exciting movie with a crowd?

Speak for yourself. Just give me the shot(s) so I can celebrate like it’s 2019!! :grin:

3 Likes

Oh yeah…that’s why I only saw like 4 movies on the big screen in the past 10 Years…

Actual, it’s the ones that get up like to use the bathroom or get food 10 minutes in that sit in the middle of the row that bother me.

2 Likes

So with the title I assume Spidey gets stuck on another earth.

The issue is getting everyone the shot who wants it. Distribution has been sloooowwww.

Enter…miles morales in spiderman 4

You all know Miles mom is Puerto Rican and not Black right?

1 Like

Just saw that on wiki…black father though…

Possible new suit reveal in recent lego set.

Some new funkos too

Post em. Ain’t peep those yet

1 Like