Spider-punk #1 spoiler

bah! you mean there’s a post from over a month ago that you don’t remember?! c’mon, you know it was already posted on march 8 and is NOT A SPOILER. are you really saying you don’t comb through every existing thread and read every post ever made on this forum before daring to alert us to some useful info and calling it a spoiler?! wow, man.

It’s okay, we shouldn’t expect everyone to read every post or topic. Some people have lives outside of comics and reading the CHU forums…

1 Like

You know…I hear this a lot, but fail to comprehend…

1 Like

Haha… honestly I have no idea how I even manage myself.

I have a W2 job, I also contract on the side (yes, I’m double dipping cause I’m 100% remote), I have parent duties, I manage to run 3 miles a day minimum. I also walk the dog another 3 miles a day. I pull CHU duties, manage to cook most dinners each night, house projects and duties and then I’m trying to have a life outside of all of this as well…

1 Like

I don’t live on the CHU forums per se, but I do have a vacation house here.

Does that metaphor make any sense?

2 Likes

i was trying to sound as sarcastic as possible in that reply in an attempt to make fun of the unnecessary criticism the thefallenone received. in the future i’ll either step up my sarcasm game or just shut my big mouth.

1 Like

I certainly got the joke.

I figured you were but adding winky smileys goes a long way… :wink:

But I said what I said just in case anyone else thought it was more serious. :+1:

1 Like

This I’m reminded of each time I put down my device or walk out of a comic shop…