Spider-punk #1 spoiler

Name is Riot Heart

4 Likes

Punk heroes!!! I love the anarchy shield.

2 Likes

That’s Captain Anarcy. We also get a new Kraven from earth-138.

I love the 138 Misfits reference. I am way too excited about this character. Risk of dead spec be damned!

2 Likes

This is not a spoiler…you know this…smh

Was already revealed back in March … was already posted here on the forums

3 Likes

Hopefully, the characters stick around, but it’s definitely risky.

1 Like

I totally missed this the 1st time around. I don’t always look around to make sure there’s not already a thread.

6 Likes

Same ! Missed the previous post. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Glad people are hype for this book.

1 Like

I just want to point out that I think the inspiration for the Wolf Variant is this image of Kurt Cobain. https://media.newyorker.com/photos/614a0e27435c5805a115d8ac/master/w_2560,h_1687,c_limit/Azerrad-Cobain-3.jpg

I also want to point out the weird timing considering this week is the 28th anniversary of Kurt’s passing.

4 Likes

All of the covers are awesome. Issue 2, etc. Granted, I am a long time punk fan so I appreciate the homages. Issue 2 has a Crimson Ghost misfit type character. Also a cover with a punk show flyer. I seldom buy for a covers. But these appeal to me!

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

That flyer variant is sick.

2 Likes

The Okazaki variant reminds me of the Circle Jerks logo

1 Like

If you all remember this page from Ms Marvel Beyond Limit #1 with the alternate Ms Marvels you can see one is from this Spider Punk verse and fits in with these new characters.

5 Likes

So next Miles material?

Door open. Good catch. I believe I have that book. Gotta check when I get off work n the am

The punk stuff is cool!