Spider-Verse: Across the Universe Part One sneak peek

Heh…Key Collector sent out an alert about the toys/Spider-Punk.

1 Like

Character could have all but 2 minutes total air time in the movie, it’s not gonna stop them from marketing the “cooler” and “appealing” toys to the kiddos… Because let’s face it, Spider-Punk is going to appeal to a lot of kids as “cool”…

1 Like

not me, tho i did just comment pic of the toys on his post

1 Like

I saw :grinning:

Key Collector is CHU’s number one reader/lurker! :wink:

3 Likes

there is nothing wrong with watching other outlets, but he should give credit to those outlets when he gets info from them, especially since he’s using that info to benefit himself financially

3 Likes

Oh I know but he’ll never give CHU credit. We all know he loves our Tuesday spoilers, his shit gets corrected and updated shortly after @Anthony publishes the spoilers… yet, no credit given ever! Oh well…

3 Likes

The Spider Punk mask is awesome BTW

1 Like

Whats funny, is that the toys come out AND will be on clearance before the movie comes out…

I’ll be honest, I’m not sure if Spider Punk is the next spider-byte, Spider-Man noir, or Spider-Gwen at the moment. Holding my copies for now. Feels like he’s got some relevance/staying power.

Unfortunately he’s not on the cover of his first appearance…so that hurts value.

neither was rogue, and prices for her have turned around after a long time

Boba Fett is a good example. He is barely in the original Star Wars movies. He got popular enough that he got plenty of spin-off attention though!

2 Likes

Same. I accumulated a decent stash of the early appearances. I will hold at least until a full trailer comes out. Then will start selling. Cool looking character.

Just what I wanted a dildo shooting guitar

2 Likes

It’s a guitar?

It is until you put a pulsating motor in it…

1 Like

its the vibrating harry potter broom all over again

How can you all not tell that it’s a cartoonish Mustang/Jaguar style guitar (with a weird headstock)?

It doesn’t have one already?

2 Likes

Didn’t see that until now. :joy::rofl: