Spider-Verse: Across the Universe Part One sneak peek

Brace for more Miles-mania!

1 Like

Don’t bury the lede! It’s Miguel O’Hara, Spider-Man 2099!

2 Likes

1 Like

Just watched it with my youngest and he’s pumped. He just doesn’t get why it has to be s 2 part movie? He wants the whole movie in 1 part lol.

Tell him they have so much awesome they couldn’t fit it into 2 hours!

2 Likes

Or maybe explain to him how capitalism works and that the movie studios split it up so they can make more money… :wink:

1 Like

Or maybe let him be a kid a little while longer and talk about what Santa will bring him.

1 Like

I figured you start talking capitalism and he’ll lose interest in 5-10 seconds and run off to be a kid again… :wink:

1 Like

Or you’ll spark this insatiable compulsion to accumulate wealth above all other pursuits in life. He’ll join the ranks of Zuckerbergs, Musks, and Bezos. He’ll forego any real relationships or connection and simply use people to get wear he needs to—the money.

He’ll only be one of those crackpots if he’s got some twitchy wiring going on in his brain…

He already know Santa is not real. He knows who the real gift givers are lol.

1 Like

That’s acceptable too. If the Magic’s gone, you might as well get credit.

1 Like

Wait, what is this “Santa not real” stuff?

2 Likes

Santa is real. Santa is the spirit of giving!

1 Like

Some toys have hit stores…

3 Likes

that is 1st confirmation of spider punk

1 Like

Santa is the enemy of capitalism. Free labor making toys to give to people who aren’t even old enough to pay taxes?!

1 Like

I feel like we’re close enough here to pump one of my favorite holiday reads: Scroogenomics: Why You Shouldn’t Buy Presents for the Holidays

2 Likes

another toy

6 Likes

must be a big part of the movie to have so much of the toy line focus

1 Like