Spiral Zone - Bandai Tonka

Please forgive me if this isn’t the right place to ask questions about toys/action figures. I recently sold a large collection of my toys from the mid 80’s which included 10 complete figures from the 1987 Tonka (Bandai) line of Spiral Zone. Of course, I’m having seller’s remorse and have been searching for these toys ever since. Here’s the wiki: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Zone
There aren’t many of these listed on Ebay or Mercari and Amazon is limited as well. There was a 4-issue mini-series from Marvel and a cartoon. Each figure was released with a cassette that had mission stories for that character. We may never see a reimagining of this line, but it was cool and I’m looking for leads on sellers and just passing along the info to other collectors looking for a great toy line to add to their search. Thanks.

Nope, perfect place for such topics and questions. :slight_smile:

The series ran for 1 season, according to wiki, and that 1 season consisted of 65 episodes. There are shows today that run fir 5-6 seasons and don’t even sniff 65 episodes. :+1: