Spoilers: July 11, 2023

Same here. And I’m logged in. Nothing after 7/6.

Logged into wordpress main site itself.

You’re speaking a foreign language to me right now.

Try clicking the links above and see if you can see them. Not sure what is going on but we are trying to figure it out. If you have a Wordpress login please login to the main site.

Yes, please login to wordpress.com and see if it works. I know our local wordpress accounts show the main page with latest posts but when I logout, it resorts back to what others see and the last article is the MCS one from July 6th.

The links work.

Not sure what the difference is between having a Wordpress login in and what I’m logged in with now.

I’m no help…I’m going to step aside and let others more capable than me step up.

Your links above work. The links are not showing up on the main page though.

I logged into Wordpress. Didn’t know I had an account already. But they all show up there for me including last night’s articles, and that super awesome Dirty D FOC article.

Ok we trouble shot the issue. Have it figured out. Please go to the main site in a new browser window and let me know

If it doesn’t show up right away, try again later or tomorrow. Some of the changes could take up to a day to propagate. It was related to DNS caching going on.

Working for me now.

Thanks for your efforts. It’s not working for me yet, so I’ll try again later. I’m not utilizing Wordpress as far as I know…do we really need to? I think I logged into CHU many moons ago to access the forums. Never had to re-log in.

I’m seeing all the articles now. Glad you were able to fix it. Good job!

there you go, talking another language again.

Was it poisoned? Did you have to flush the cache?

(I’m trying my best to keep up)

hackers hacking GIF

To be honest, it was one of the gerbils running on the wheel that keeps the site going with power passed out from heat exhaustion… We just need to make sure he has plenty of water!