Star Wars #12 Variants

JTC’s SW #12 exclusive is live in an hour and a half (6PM EST).

Raw: $20
CGC SS: $70
CBCS Signed: $70

LoL was hoping this went under the radar…now I got competition

He hasn’t been selling out too quick on action figure variants for quite some time.

It should be relatively easy to secure one (or a couple).

Unless there’s a surprise, nothing spec worthy happening in issue #12. Maybe Kes and Shara origins.

Aaahhh copy.

I might have been wrong…

1 Like

Yeah sites tweeking

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMA8pA1BiRR2D_XR5icY5gpnx8g7KfbrUr9vHA0/?igshid=j90uyf61joe7

Haha… Last time I talked to him at NYCC a few years back, he really seemed like a humble guy who was super responsive when we told him we loved his work. That was the hayday though of Action Figures just taking off but I still like them but I stopped buying them myself… just too many. At one point I attempted every single Star Wars Action Cover but man… nope, can’t do it…

1 Like

He has contacted us in the past about promoting the books, just letting people know they were out there. This was when he was doing his first and second exclusive. Now he is big time and doesn’t need the help getting the word out. He is a great guy though. Also Aaron Kuder is super, super nice!

1 Like

Been pushed back to 7pm. Hopefully it works then. I wanted to buy 2 keep 1 and flip the other. Was alot of social media/YouTube chatter about it in the action figure community

That guy is awesome!

1 Like

Postponed until tomorrow at 4pm.

1 Like

Maybe I should offer my services? :wink:

Downtime for computers happens, hopefully he goes easy on the tech guys, sometimes any and all preparation can still not go your way.

After this I think all these exclusive shops need to update there sites

Anyone who’s tried to sign up for a Covid vaccination the moment their group gets the green light knows this struggle…

2 Likes

Finally got in and grabbed 2 after about the 15th page reload

I was in an endless loop yesterday trying to do this. Pick my date and time and they email you a code to enter for confirmation. Problem was the codes last 5 minutes and it was taking over 5 minutes for the codes to be sent. After my 6th expired code I gave up for the day lol

I just ordered 2 copies and he said he will honor them. Just a heads up in case anyone else wants to try and place an order. I think I was only able to place the order because they were already in my cart from earlier, it doesn’t look like you can add to cart at the moment.