Star Wars #12 Variants

Some new images I found:

JTC action figure:

Yu 1:25:

1 Like

Is leia taking a pee in front of the big screen?

Sorry…can’t unsee it now.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness, that’s the first thing I thought of as well…

4 Likes

Just spotted this one as well.

Yeah, I’m gonna want that…

Yeah. It’s not his greatest work.

Oh my god I said it looked like Leia was peeing on space Hans. The pee pee variant

4 Likes

I really don’t know what he was thinking.

Damn. Now I can’t unsee it

Looks like the helmet is loose in package…

That’s Han? Now I know why he’s making that face…

Yup, also originally thought they were peeing on the screen.

Hey @RipCityGamer I think TFAw might have the wrong cover art if JTC is claiming this as an exclusive.

Star Wars #12 (Christopher Action Figure Variant)

So there might be a bit of confusion for this guy. Unfortunately, the image of this Exclusive came out by accident. It was an honest mistake, where this image was sent out along with the Leia: Endor outfit. It was caught shortly after it came out, but it has been revealed. I wasn’t sure what happened, and I didn’t want to say anything until I knew exactly what had happened. I was concerned that if I said something, and it came back untrue, it might cause more confusion. Considering this is our first Action Figure Exclusive in a year, the last thing I wanted was any misunderstanding! So now that we know, the Luke Skywalker: Imperial Stormtrooper Outfit is the Exclusive for my site, while the Princess Leia Organa (in Combat Poncho) will be available at your fine local stores! If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us, and we’ll try and clear it up!

Just was coming to ask this. Seen on previews different cover

Thanks. That’s the cover in the original Diamond files, but they must have changed things around.

What are you talking about? Diamond is known for 100% accuracy and near-lethal efficiency.

3 Likes

Diamond is the bestest… Love me some Diamond… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sarcasm is hard to convey in text, but I could feel it dripping off that.

4 Likes

Looks like maybe he was trying to reference the interior art???

1 Like

Still looks like she’s taking a leak…

1 Like