Star Wars: Crimson Reign

2 Likes

@agentpoyo I realize there’s already a thread about this (that I created), but it’s named “Crimson Dawn” over there and I figured we would just nip that mistake in the bud while we had a chance and that other thread only had 24 responses.

2 Likes

is the a knight of ren right?

It’s THE REN of the Knights of Ren. First appearance= Rise of Kylo Ren #1.

1 Like

Silly me. I thought the knights of ren were the knights of kylo ren?!!

Nah, he took up the mantle. How?!? Why!? Read Rise of Kylo Ren!

Wait…We are supposed to be reading these things???

2 Likes

Just on the off chance you catch something that people will pay mega bucks for at a later date! Not because you actually enjoy them.

4 Likes

Wait. You all READ these? Then how can you honestly add NEVER READ to your ebay listings?!!?!?

Honestly, I forgot I had this series. Bought it back when SWHR hit and we all went bonkers for that Rise of Kylo Ren first app. I’ll need to revisit it.

Put your earmuffs on drunkwooky, but I’ve stopped reading my Star Wars titles at the moment. Been more interested in Dept. of Truth (damn good), Nocterra (really damn good), Walking Dead Deluxe (still really good), Umbrella Academy (so much better than the TV show good), Geiger (I’m not entirely convinced this is super good yet)…

1 Like

Digital redeem codes… or wait for them to hit the MU app for myself…

2 Likes

Yeah, I read on comixology but collect physical single issues.

I’ve been reading the Dalai Lama’s The Four Noble Truths. I go through fits and starts of reading Star Wars comics. You need some veggies with your ice cream.

1 Like

Is there a first appearance in the book?

2 Likes

The Four Noble Truths?! There’s the first appearance of your enlightened mind!

1 Like

@drunkwooky who is this?

sw crimson reign 1

1 Like

Ren. He lead the Knights of Ren before Kylo.

First appearance is Rise of Kylo Ren issue #1.

1 Like

Thanks, I actually just got issues #1-4 couple weeks ago. They are in my ever building long box of SW books I need to read lol…Looking forward to reading Crimson Reign

Crimson Reign #1 Valerio Giangiordano variant

SEP211009

(W) Charles Soule (A) Steven Cummings (CA) Valerio Giangiordano

AFTER THE DAWN… COMES THE REIGN!
The story that began with WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS continues here, in the second installment of a trilogy that will reshape the history of the Star Wars Galaxy during the Age of Rebellion. Featuring the return of beloved characters, shocking twists, epic feats of the Force and a story that will reach from Star Wars’ darkest underworld all the way to the Imperial Palace on Coruscant, Crimson Reign is a Star Wars saga like no other!
RATED T

In Shops: Nov 03, 2021

SRP: $4.99

1 Like

Ren’s in the new Lego Star Wars trailer.

1 Like

Marvel, exclusively through Starwars.com, have revealed their December 2021 Star Wars comic solicitations. The headline news here is that Crimson Reign #1 has been pushed back from the previously solicited November release date to December.

Check out the solicits below! Stay tuned for pre-order links and variant art reveals!

STAR WARS: CRIMSON REIGN #1 (OF 5)

CHARLES SOULE (W) • STEVEN CUMMINGS (A)
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
SABACC CARD VARIANT COVER BY DAVID LOPEZ
KNIGHTS OF REN VARIANT COVER BY RAHZZAH
WARRIORS OF DAWN VARIANT COVER BY VALERIO GIANGIORDANO
ENEMIES OF DAWN VARIANT COVER BY CLAYTON CRAIN
SYNDICATE VARIANT COVER BY KHOI PHAM
CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY ARIO ANINDITO
VARIANT COVER BY STEVEN CUMMINGS

AFTER THE DAWN… COMES THE REIGN!

The story that began with WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS continues here, in the second installment of a trilogy that will reshape the history of the Star Wars Galaxy during the Age of Rebellion. Featuring the return of beloved characters, shocking twists, epic feats of the Force and a story that will reach from Star Wars’ darkest underworld all the way to the Imperial palace on Coruscant, Crimson Reign is a Star Wars saga like no other!

STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC – TRAIL OF SHADOWS #3 (OF 5)

Advertisements

DANIEL JOSÉ OLDER (W) • DAVE WACHTER (A) • Cover by DAVID LÓPEZ

VARIANT COVER BY ANNIE WU • VARIANT COVER BY GERALD PAREL

COLD COMFORT!

• A mysterious attack brings EMERICK and SIAN together at the Starlight to investigate connections to their case.
  • Meanwhile, ARATHAB tries to ambush a Nihil ship with deadly results.
  • Can Jedi Master Emerick and private eye Sian Holt uncover the clues to solve this case, or are they about to face their deadly demise at the hands of Nihil?

STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC #12

CAVAN SCOTT (W) • GEORGES JEANTY (A) • Cover by PHIL NOTO

VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
VARIANT COVER BY TBA

THE HUNT FOR LOURNA DEE CONTINUES!

• The NIHIL have unleashed a nameless terror against the Jedi. MARSHAL AVAR KRISS is more determined than ever to bring LOURNA DEE to justice, but does STELLAN GIOS and the JEDI COUNCIL agree?
  • As KEEVE TRENNIS struggles with what she experienced on the Nihil base, the Jedi prepare for war.
  • PLUS – The truth about SSKEER is finally revealed – but what does it mean for his future?

STAR WARS #20

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD

CHARLES SOULE (W) • MARCO CASTIELLO (A) • Cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN

ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
LUCASFILM ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS SPROUSE
VARIANT COVER BY MARC LAMING

DANGEROUS LESSONS!

• LUKE SKYWALKER has found a key piece of instruction in his journey along the JEDI path – the voice of his teacher, JEDI MASTER YODA.
  • But the lesson Luke must learn will not be taught by Yoda, and it will take – and give – more than the young Skywalker could ever have imagined.

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #19

GREG PAK (W) • GUIU VILANOVA (A) • COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN

VARIANT COVER BY RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

DARK ORDER!

• In the bowels of Bespin, DARTH VADER told his son he wanted to bring order to the galaxy.
  • Now Vaders’ promise is put to the test as he leads an unlikely crew of heroes and assassins against the criminal organization known as CRIMSON DAWN.
  • What does “order” mean to a DARK LORD OF THE SITH? How far will he go to fight for it as the depth of Crimson Dawns’ infiltration becomes clearer? • And what fate awaits the heroes who follow him into battle?

STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS #19

ETHAN SACKS (W) • RAMON BACHS (A) • COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU

CHAOS SPREADS THROUGH THE UNDERWORLD!

• As Crimson Reign has ignited the underworld in all-out war, T’ONGA’s team of bounty hunters – including BOSSK, ZUCKUSS and TASU LEECH – are running out of time to save the one young girl who can stop the conflict between syndicates!
  • A mysterious bounty hunter is out to assassinate a high ranking Imperial officer in a daring hit on a heavily armed cruiser. But was the hunter given the right target?

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #17

ALYSSA WONG (W) • MINKYU JUNG (A) • COVER BY SARA PICHELLI

VARIANT COVER BY W. SCOTT FORBES

EVOCATIONS!

• DOCTOR APHRA and SANA STARROS stumble upon a STRANGE RITUAL…
  • …And STRANGER ENEMY!
  • Will they fall victim to a practitioner of an ANCIENT CULT?
3 Likes