Star Wars Day 2021

Yo, @RipCityGamer

1 Like

I’m excited the Old Republic Trooper won the fans choice vintage vault contest. While I already have a couple, they are crazy pricey & I can’t wait to buy a bunch to open and army build with. It’s one of the best figures they’ve ever made imo.

5 Likes

Yeah, tons of detail. Man, vintage collection collectors are opinionated and angry on the message board during Hasbro Pulse events, haha.

1 Like

@drunkwooky Absolutely…this was a big vote. These Vintage collection figures have become so insanely expensive… especially the ones in this round.

I frankly was a bit torn. I believe the originals will still hold their value as the new issues will still be discernible. Having said that, as someone with all the originals, I’m pretty happy with the current values and return on my initial purchases. Hell, back when these waves came out, Amazon was nearly giving them away.

My biggest grief remains with the Target and Walmart exclusives. Target is worthless between bots and employee back dooring &:walmart has a horrible ordering system and penchant for damaging everything.

I’m very glad Echo isn’t an exclusive! That was a high point for me.

Yeah Wal Mart exclusives sure are fun :roll_eyes:

“May the Fourth Be With You, You Filthy Animals!” -Wal Mart

2 Likes

Wal-Mart employees never set them out, they listed them on eBay directly… :wink:

3 Likes

Done for get the 2021 Topps Star Wars Bad Batch eBay Exclusive 10 Card Set

1 Like

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/star-wars-day-these-were-the-scenes-as-filming-continued-in-cleveleys-today-on-may-the-fourth-3224296 some shots from fiming in the UK - Un Named 12 part Star Wars series believed to be Andor.

1 Like