Star Wars Day 2021

1 Like

I missed this one. Who was or is selling this?

@Toy_Maker If referring to the Old Republic Trooper…he won the contest, but preorders won’t be till later this year.

1 Like

Thanks. I picked up a few Walmart exclusive figures today after looking for about an hour off and on while at work. And then a couple of the Gamestop Night Brother figures.

1 Like

Long day at work. Just got off and check the UK store and they are sold out. Oh well. Not paying eBay prices. Maybe next time :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Maybe ole Saint Wooky will send his second one your way when it arrives.

1 Like

Your on…

Yeah no need to commit or anything. If you find it on release day in Target, go that route.

That’s what I’m aiming for. Hopefully I do find one in the wild on release day. I already have it marked on my calendar lol. Thanks Wooky.

What is the Boba Fett prototype release day? It looks neat.

July 25th 2021

2 Likes

Got one!

4 Likes

Beaten and battered from its Atlantic crossing, but thank the Force for small miracles. The bounty is secure and in good condition.

From Comics and Cocktails in UK.

5 Likes

Looks like the package Ace Ventura brought to the animal abuser in the 1st Ace movie.

1 Like

Amazing the abuse that packages take through the normal transportation modes. Very fortunate that the products were not damaged. That would have been a shame!

1 Like

I didn’t say that. One is in fine condition. The other has a noticeable bubble dent and dings on the backing card. Oh well. A fellow forum member here got a good deal on because of that.

This was @drunkwooky 's package… it all happened in the last 1/4 mile of the journey too!

5 Likes