Star Wars Fan First Friday 1-29-2021

#Repost @hasbropulse

Attention, Star Wars Fans! Tune in to Hasbro Pulse’s YouTube channel FRIDAY, January 29th @ 11:00 AM ET, for the premiere Star Wars Fan First Friday livestream of the new year! Join Patrick and Eric from the Hasbro Star Wars team as they kickoff the celebration of the Lucasfilm First 50 Years program with some awesome news, reveals, and pre-orders!

1 Like

Cool. Keep me updated

Yeah soon as it goes live I’ll add to the thread. Hoping it’s some anniversary figures that I didnt get since I started collecting late.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/STAR-WARS-6-Inch-Scale-Anniversary-Collectible/dp/B08KSDT78R/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=lucasfilm+50th&qid=1611893602&sr=8-7

https://www.amazon.com/STAR-WARS-6-Inch-Scale-Anniversary-Collectible/dp/B08KSFH3K9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=obi+wan+kenobi+action+figure+50th&qid=1611893544&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KSGM41J/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=toyshiz-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B08KSGM41J&linkId=debd8cc1e05915b53e89a35abff682cc

2 Likes

On sale 1pm Eastern at www.HasbroPulse.com

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Available at www.BestBuy.com at 1pm Eastern

1 Like

Sign me up for Jar Jar…not.

So what are these things? Just early buy ins of toys that will eventually hit target and/or Walmart?

Release dates are out in August. Yikes.

They have the TVC Darth Maul and Ahsoka on Entrainment Earth for pre order too. Plus the Bad Batch Elite Trooper.

Also at big bad toy store…it’s $2 more and $3 on top of that will get you “collectors grade”.

Need to compare shipping costs.

Preorders are now open for the Best Buy Exclusive 6″ Black Series TPM carded figures. Prices range from $24.99-$29.99.

Qui-Gon Jinn
Battle Droid
Mace Windu
Jar Jar Binks

Best Buy Black Series Search

@Toy_Maker

TVC Ahsoka and Maul and Bad Batch Elite Trooper are at Entertainment Earth, BBTS, and Hasbro Pulse.

I have the regular deluxe release Jar Jar and he’s actually a really good action figure. Objectively speaking a very nice figure. All new points of articulation, sculpting and tooling. Nice translucent shield (not in the Best Buy version). Great paint applications.

1 Like

I ordered a few cases of the EE figures. I am going to skip on the others.

$38 shipped for two Ashoka figures at EE.

$40 shipped for the same, but upgraded to collectors condition at BBTS.

EE charges $11 shipping while BBTS charges $4 flat rate.

I will say the figure I ordered fro BBTS came in stellar packaging this week.

3 Likes

These should be out soon too at Walmart.

• AT-ST Driver (Walmart exclusive)
  • Paploo (Walmart exclusive)
  • Princess Leia (Endor) (Walmart Exclusive)

1 Like

1 Like

Lot of these are pretty sweet

1 Like

I’ve only had one issue with a collectors grade from BBTS in all my experiences with them.

Really like the elite squad trooper