Star Wars Insider 201 Comic Shop Exclusive

As an ex graffiti artists wall art is for the wall for the public to view especially his. Wait for a Canvas piece to sell rather than rip it off a wall.

1 Like

Yeah, I could see the real value is leaving it where it was originally painted out on the street, etc.

Ok, I was t sure if that was the same cover as TFAW calls it a previews edition (PX) while itā€™s called a ā€œcomic shop exclusiveā€ elsewhere.

Golden apple has them up now too.

How heavy are people going on this most recent one? Iā€™ve only ordered one copy myself.

Iā€™ve got 3 of the Momoko 200 coming. Iā€™ll probably up to 2/3 on 201

1 Like

I have 3 Momoko and one of the new one.

1 Like

My yuppie hometown put a frame and some acrylic over his Banksy applied during Sundance.

2 Likes

With my casual-at-best knowledge of, ā€œStar Wars,ā€ Iā€™m not doing any. I just donā€™t spec on it much due to my lack of knowing stuff being a hazard to burning myself.

1 Like

Right. @ToddW I will put a caveat on my reply. Iā€™m probably getting two copies of SWI from now on because of my intense, personal FOMO from dropping my SWI subscription in 2003. Grain of salt.

2 Likes

I find Star Wars speculation purchases are much easier for me to get rid of as Iā€™m not hardcore into Star Wars.

1 of each (200 PX and 201 PX). These are for the PCā€¦I donā€™t see much flip potential as theyā€™re being well advertised vice issue 199 (high republic cover).

The subscription variants are the winners, IMO, for spec. Might need to subscribe to SWIā€¦

Interesting that we are looking at this as we debate magazine vs. comic for first appearance in another thread :innocent:

Donā€™t forget thereā€™s a cool looking SWI Mandalorian Special Souvenir edition out there on the racksā€¦

2 Likes