Star Wars Insider Fan Fiction HC Vol.1

This is scheduled to come out May 4 but it seems the LCS got it yesterday because well… Maybe Diamond is getting all orders out … I dunno. I’ll post pics in replies. Definitely a good one. Long term here… Because… We know Star Wars sells and you wont find these collected works anywhere else.

Basically it is "short stories starring familiar characters such as Han Solo, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian and Darth Vader, this collection also includes tales featuring supporting characters such as Darth Plagueis, Hondo Ohnaka, Captain Rex, and Darth Revan.*

Featuring renowned best-selling Star Wars authors including Jason Fry, Matthew Stover, John Ostrander, and Paul S. Kemp, this volume also includes stunning art from some of the sagas [sic] best-loved interpreters, including Joe Corroney, Brian Rood, Jan Duursema, and Magali Villeneuve".

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Nice. I have it on preorder. I’m glad to get a sneak peek at it. Looks good. Beautiful art.

1 Like

@drunkwooky

If you want to edit and crop the pics you can use them as a teaser for your page and we can ask Anthony if he wants to cross it over if it ok.

I might do that. Thanks.

I honestly have no idea when I’ll be able to get around to writing something up on this volume. It’s a real deal word book and I’m bogged down with WookyWiki comic research.

Volume 2 is coming:

Star Wars Insider Coll HC Vol 02

1 Like

Yeah I saw that! I am put it on my FOC this am.

I got My Vol. 2 today :slight_smile:

Man! Mine landed right on TFAW’s warehouse shutdown.