Star Wars Mandalorian Comic Series | Variants Thread

Enough with the mandalorian and Grogu covers…it’s been done to death.

The first exclusive to feature ANY OTHER CHARACTER will do well.

3 Likes

Yeah let me get something like this

Yes please.

I’d rather these Mandalorian characters have first covers in this series, and not one of these sprouse variants on unrelated Star Wars books.

1 Like

Completely agree. I will buy sprouse covers because I know people collect them but I really don’t like that the covers of big characters are used. I know the point of comics is to make money but if you wanted use bad batch to make more money then make a season 1 adaptation quicker.

Well that sure escalated quickly

Agreed. My kids will watch this with their kids before anything else maybe

1 Like

Finally found the last of the Mando #1 exclusives that were teased at celebration.

Mandalorian #1 David Lopez Variant for The Collectors Connection in Duluth, MN.

Only available in person or on ebay here.

1 Like

the galaxy con was the only variant i bothered to get, since its at least a true con book. long term i think only cover A and 1:50 have any real hope spec wise

Photo variant will get hot when Pascal starts hitting the con or private signings.

1 Like

If there’s no virgin variant to this than it becomes a little more unique. But its still just another Mando cover.

1 Like

problem 4 me with photo variant is his helmet isnt off.

That is not the way.

1 Like

Star Wars Mandalorian #3 (50 Copy Stegman Variant)

Must not have had many copies.

Wish they’d mix it up a bit with the covet art. There are other popular characters and scenes in this series.

Star Wars Mandalorian #2 (Larroca Variant)

The book is out and the exclusives keep coming…

1 Like

Is there a link to this 2nd print anywhere?
I can’t find it on tfaw

I like the idea of the photo variant. But the head shot should have been the 1st print, and the photo variant (1st print) should have been the 2nd.

The latest PRH catalogue was only just updated not too long ago, so this should pop up on store pages for pre order shortly.

FOC Aug 1, 2022