Star Wars The Black Series Ahsoka Tano 6-Inch Action Figure

@Toy_Maker got me all looking at toys now… Here’s another one that might stir up interest since her first appearance in the comics goes for decent money…

2 Likes

@agentpoyo
It’s a very nice item & great new packaging, but that one is essentially a “reprint” as she was released previously as a 6 inch figure ( pic below).
You are absolutely correct with value of Ahsoka figs though. They have gone up steadily.
There are a couple very pricey ones. The most sought after is the Vintage collection one below. There was also a short run figure of her also pictured below (Clone Wars #44).
Lastly, one of my fav Ahsoka pieces. The set was a Walmart Black Friday special. They were completely random, but this one happened to have Ahsoka, Rex, and a highly sought after Mandalorian named Pre Vizla with the Dark Saber we just saw in The Mandalorian (he skyrocketed in value).
Interesting note on that Walmart set… I’ve seen listings & people try to scam folks by saying it was a display item/store limited deal. They are just blatantly lying. $20 Black Friday…nothing more. Certainly sought after now…but they weren’t rare. The randomness did make some far more valuable than others though. I love talking toys. Hope that is ok!

2 Likes

Yeah didn’t think it was the first figure… I only mentioned her first in comics that were starting to catch fire…

2 Likes

And just think what those comics will do when we see her live in the Mandalorian!
Fun times for sure. I love when all of our interests/hobbies merge.

1 Like

Yeah… it’s a reason I’ve held onto my Darth Vader #14 (first main Marvel story appearance I think they call this one right?)… I think I have some of her others but I’d have to go digging.