Star Wars: The High Republic

Guys this is my first time pre ordering from TFAW it says I’ve got 5 in my pre orders but no option to pay?

You pay when the items arrive and are ready to ship.

3 Likes

They charge you when the books ship.
Make sure you go through all the pre-order options.

1 Like

High Republic 3 TFAW is live, go, go, go

Picked up the limit of 5 so I can drop a few later tonight for the CHU-ers that will miss out because of work rn

3 Likes

Good looking out

I’m not sure you are allowed to drop them after you pre-order them. Says something about can only make changes to your order before Feb 8

If you add something past FOC date you have till midnight to drop them, otherwise they lock in.

1 Like

ok, cool :+1:

I have to admit, the anticipation on this has been fun. DOPE COVER!!!

1 Like

Even if it’s post-FOC, you have until 5PM (pacific) that day to make any changes before it locks I believe.

Over/Under on when this sells out?

Let me just take a moment to point out that Jan Duursema has a long and storied history illustrating the Star Wars universe under the Dark Horse banner. This included the first Darth Maul mini series, upwards of thirty issues of Legacy, Dawn of the Jedi, Republic. Man the list keeps going. Jan illustrated a huge epoch of my Star Wars reading life. Good to have her back on Star Wars in any capacity!

1 Like

That’s specifically why we picked going with her. As a Star Wars comic fan being able to help make a cover by someone as influential to the comics as her is awesome!

1 Like

We’re still relatively new to the whole exclusives game (despite being one of the oldest comic shops and comic sites around). So I’m not expecting it to happen super fast, but it would be awesome if I was wrong haha.

1 Like

Keep us updated on when it goes down. I want to hear what other people think. I’ll throw out an uneducated guess…

I say 20 hours in total. 10am PT on Friday 02/12.

Mind you all, I have nothing to go on here, so a complete shot in the dark!

I think our fastest one to sell out was Radiant Black 1 and that was about 13 hours. Even our SIKTC cover took 2 days to sell out, but I expect our next one to go a lot faster haha

1 Like

Well we try to help you out with selling these. Will also post the Proctor Road one tomorrow

1 Like

If you all burned 1800 copies ya’ll would sell what’s left much much faster… :wink:

3 Likes

Burn the book! Burn the book! Burn the book!

1 Like