Star Wars: The High Republic

I once did a fun quiz to win some bad ass prize giveaways and only got like 7 people to answer… all the answers were in my own posts. I have a sense most would just fail miserably… :wink:

I once did a fun quiz about Jedi for a giveaway. I got like 40 responses. Pretty happy with that.

So this was actually just a giveaway they were running where you had to answer questions about their group specifically to try to win some ‘prizes’. They have like some whole application process and monthly fee if you actually want to join.

But my main point is that this group did it with that exclusive, I’m sure they are other groups exactly like this that do the same to others.

I had ENIAC on my pull last year at TFAW and have not seen it ship yet.

S/o to @D-Rog for the assist with this since my Walmart is scared to have these in store.

3 Likes

They’re getting last weeks book today I think, probably get processed later tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Double shout out to @Jester00 for making this happen! Thanks!

6 Likes

Because they didn’t get their books last week. They are invoicing and shipping them this week.

1 Like

Westfield strikes again. If you want to order a bazillion copies of SWHR 4, it’s currently $.99 each. Silk 2 and Radiant Black 2 are also $.99, but they are timed so that they’d ship on separate monthly cycles (meaning, you’ll pay $7.50 shipping per title). But, if you fill a shortbox with each, you won’t mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happens in SWHR 4 ?? Anything of note?

if you pre order 25 of something for 99 cents do you also get the 1:25 for it?

2 Likes

Sadly, no. You are buying 25 at 99 cents to allow Westfield to sell even more 1:25s at $45. :slight_smile:

Yup… it’s the perfect way to inflate the supply so demand will never exceed supply… I think we should all be loading up on 99 cent copies, makes perfect sense so Westfield can dump off all those ratio variants that will also become worthless over time… :wink:

1 Like

i always assumed they were dumping copies because people had bought incentives and that forced them to buy 25 regs

Does it adjust the price down at some point? 20 copies are showing up as $68 in my cart.

No they would just show as .99. I think you missed out because I ordered 100 and they disappeared after that. Not sure I will get the 100 or even any at all lol

Oh well. 2.79 is a decent deal, I just figured I’d grab the $0.99 ones if I could. I decided to play monster truck ramps with the daughter instead though. Vroom you lose.

3 Likes

Monster trucks with the little one always wins!

1 Like

Enjoy them while they’re young and make lots of memories…