Star Wars: The High Republic

Ain’t gonna do it, wouldn’t be prudent.

1 Like

Just the hassle to change your user name means you’re stuck with DC

2 Likes

Not a hassle really… but now I’m gonna start charging users if they want to change their usernames… Muhahahahahaha! :wink:

1 Like

Haha, I’m not a brand loyalist but I just tend to gravitate towards DC, always have. It all started with Burton’s Batman flick in 89, but I probably saw it (or remember seeing it) in the early-to-mid 90s. Then Batman TAS, etc.

I do enjoy some Marvel stuff, especially the Cosmic landscape, but even then vast continuity can be daunting.

1 Like

STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC 6 with exclusive new art by Marco Turini

FIRST COVER APPEARANCE OF VERNESTRA RWOH as we see her take a bigger part of the story in this issue.

Early Access starts tonight 6 OK CST on the Unknown Comics App

Available online 6/2/2021 12 PM CST UnknownComicBooks.com

Tempting.

Can confirm, though, that is Vernestrah Rwoh’s first cover appearance.

2 Likes

Thanks, @SpideyHunter516 , I updated WookyWiki.com:

2 Likes

If they were limited I would have more of an interest in buying some copies. But they could print 10,000+ of each for all we know. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

True… even though they dont state the tune anymore some books have sold out so it may not be 3k possible 4k or so. Cover looks nice and is tempting.

I’m not finding this on their site. I think it’s sold out unless I’m just having user issues =P

It’s on the app. I don’t think it’s on the website yet.

1 Like

Yea they are on the app and they are part of the buy 2 get 1 free so they end up being $10 each. Shipping is $8.50ish for priority or free with $100 purchase

Thanks for letting me know…I was going to pass, but buy 2 get one free wasn’t that bad.

1 Like

I waited for their site and not the app so thank you for the info regarding that.

I ended up getting 3 copies with their buy 2 get 1. Just figured I’d get all three of the same in case it pops and the cover looks very nice to me. I did the trade as I typically avoid the virgins and paying those premiums. I like the trade dress on my books =)

2 Likes

Yea I have started getting the Trade as well on these store exclusives. They are cheaper and half the time I don’t even know what comic it is and I have to take it out of the bag and look on the back lol

3 Likes

There is also a Peach Momoko 1:25 ratio variant of STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #6 releasing same day…could that create a “True First Cover” debate and end up lowering the value of one if not both?

I will always say ‘official’ covers (A,B, 1:10/25/50, etc) are always better than a store exclusive.

1 Like

That’s Keeve Trennis, not Vernestra Rwoh.

Hmmm. I originally thought this was Keeve Trennis on Momoko’s cover because her skin is not very green.

But now that you mention it… I’m not sure anymore

EDIT: OK, I’ll go with Wooky’s opinion on this one.