Star Wars: The High Republic

Did they get jettisoned from a star cruiser?

They’re in the multiverse madness.

2 Likes

Phase II #1 is up on TFAW

1 Like

I put together a checklist for all of Phase two. Will include books, comics, reading order, and all variant covers.

4 Likes

This seemed to have slipped under the radar, but the McKone variant cover for Star Wars: The High Republic #1 was revealed at SDCC yesterday.

Many interesting faces on that cover :smiley:

Credit to @TheSWU on Twitter

4 Likes

High Republic - The Blade #1 (Nov, 2022)

5 Likes

Yeah this cover looks pretty sick. The one thing that has me leaning cover A for the open covers though is the spooky bad guy in the background.

1 Like

Thoughts on whether its the same person in the background on A vs B covers? I assumed so at first but now that I’m looking, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Na I think that’s the statue we see on Jedha in Rogue One. It seems to have seen better days.

NIzUJ

3 Likes

That photo of the statue from R1 was shared earlier in this thread, and yes, Cavan Scott confirmed that it’s Jedha. :smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes

George Mann expands on Silandra’s preferred accessory, the shield, in this episode of The High Republic Show. She uses her lightsaber when absolutely necessary but has been known to fling her shield with the Force. Do we have a Star Wars Captain America here!?

9 Likes

some one finally auctioning one off, curious to see what it goes for

4 Likes

Thank you FOR THAT Operation!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I might list mine depending how much this goes for.

1 Like

My raw copy sitting in my long boxes is also interested in the result here.

1 Like

Speaking of Comicspro variants, this thing has plummeted since Book of Boba Fett heights:

2 Likes

Added release dates for The High Republic 2, The Blade #1, and High Republic Adventures #1

4 Likes

1 Like