Star Wars: The High Republic

That’s just to prevent them from going postal.

1 Like

And to go further deep down the post office rabbit hole… Watch Kevin Costner in The Postman to find out why the government is against USPS and doesn’t want it to exist.

1 Like

First app of Ceret and Terec (jedi) as well as first cover for them. Possible first app Nihil (Nihil appear in IDW high republic adventures)

1 Like

Ceret and Terec are actually on cover B of High Republic #1, so not first cover, but will be first appearance.

Tomorrow EST or Universal…?

1 Like

Technically of you use priority products for shipping you’re supposed to ship priority.

Well…it’s been several days now. Where are your pics of your dozen Long boxes of SWHR1?
I’d also like to see your couple long boxes of Venom 27 spec too. Very curious as to how you store your spec books, seeing as you are in it for the long term, as you say you order hundreds/thousands of books for spec.

Between Venom and SWHR, you supposedly have 2000 copies. That’s from 2 books. Where do you store your hundreds of long boxes of bulk spec?

EST? I’m not in the East… ppfftttt…

I’ll tell them it’s already shipped once, I’m recycling them.

It is kind of silly, they print on the boxes and labels that they’re “property of the USPS”… so maybe after I receive all my shipments they need to come pick up their used and sometimes destroyed property in my recycle bins… yeah, pretty sure they won’t and don’t care about it after it leaves their hands.

I’m willing to drop it all off for them as well… they can have their “property” back if they really want it. Pretty sure most states claim once something is in the “trash” it’s public…

Scroll up…

1 Like

I will just say this: Star Wars 7 and 10 (A’Sharad Hett keys) took 2 decades to be worth anything more than cover price.

Heir to the Empire #1 took longer than that. There is significantly more momentum behind live action production now, but High Republic may take a long time to level out a key prices. Right now there’s a short-term scarcity. That will be solved in a few weeks when second and third prints come out. It will be further helped when speculators who don’t have the stomach or free cash for long term hold drop their prices.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say scarce… just FOMO, people who couldn’t get their hands on them want them, driving up prices but wasn’t hard to get and still isn’t, if you’re wiling to shell out a few extra bucks for a copy… :wink:

I walked into my shop on new comic book day and there was a really nice big stack of them waiting to pick through… (of course they limit new releases to just 3 total across all covers, so I grabbed a few Hans and a regular).

But I bought my own copies knowing I was gonna tuck them away for the long haul…

2 Likes

Yeah, I have my Star Wars boxes in my basement. where I have a single copy of each issue. Then I have my Star Wars doubles boxes in the garage. Those boxes are much bigger. Those are tucked away like that warehouse at the end of Indiana Jones. Haha.

3 Likes

That’s the smallest stack of 1600 books I’ve ever seen.

He posted more pics of all the boxes… so yeah, scroll up and then down… to see the rest.

That seems…high.

3 Likes

But it’s a 9.8 :rofl:

wow, hope mine comes in at a 9.8!

This is before we know anything about the contents. We are assuming the bald Jedi twins first appear here, but we’re years out from seeing if they matter. Maybe just two months out if they die in issue 2/3. This is unfounded puffing of prices.

star wars fever! gimme the monies!