Star Wars Toys - Hasbro Action Figures

My favorite part of Mayfeld is the fact that it is now canon that some form of “Space Boston” exists where humans are born and raised and develop that accent.

2 Likes

Over the course of 48 hours Target (1) sent me an email telling my Prototype Chewbacca’s had a new delivery date and they would cancel if I did not confirm (I never confirmed); (2) that my order was cancelled; then (3) that my order was delivered on my front door.

They have no idea what’s going on over there.

1 Like

Well, obi-wan and tarkin had English accents….why not Boston too?

Nothing wrong with it. No reason why not. It was just a long time coming.

Yeah, I didn’t even get a warning. Flat out denied. I’m still pretty sure my credit card denied it because I made two separate purchases of three figures and it looks like a double charge.

I contacted target and they basically blamed it on my credit card company.

Next is southern. Or jive.

Jar jar was kinda like a sorry attempt at jive…

I just got a package today from Target I think it could be the TVC Reeves Mandalorian figure and maybe the Axe Mandalorian figure. I’ll see tomorrow. What ever it is, I hope it’s not damaged.

1 Like

@Toy_Maker
Best of luck! I received my Reeves yesterday. Figure just thrown in a box without a single piece of packaging material and the bubble was dented all to hell. I was able to press out a few dents. The card was decent enough with just some damage on the edge. For me, I’ll live but it is still just complete nonsense.

I actually received a Target email to review the delivery/package and I absolutely hammered them. It even gave me an option to provide a video review. I wasn’t nice. These stores are an absolute failure these days when it comes to packing products (any product) appropriately.

2 Likes

I will be keeping my fingers crossed. I will open one and save the other. I just checked. They only sent the Reeves figures. I only ordered those because I would get the free shipping. I hope I get the Axe figures eventually…

1 Like

Never seen a display like this. In Walmart no less.

2 Likes

Tried to order these online months ago. Found them today.

2 Likes

I haven’t been to a store looking for anything really this year. I will take a look this weekend. I wonder if Target has anything.

Preorders are live on November 1st

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series 6" Stormtrooper (Holiday Edition). Amazon exclusive

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series 6" Mandalorian Warrior (Holiday Edition). Target exclusive

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series 6" Phase II Clone Trooper (Holiday Edition). ShopDisney & Hasbro Pulse exclusive

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series 6" Protocol Droid (Holiday Edition). Fan Channel release

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series 6" Scout Trooper (Holiday Edition). Walmart exclusive

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series 6" Wookiee (Holiday Edition). GameStop exclusive

These are awful.

Except the wookie. He’s like a Bumble!!

3 Likes

They should of done a Snowtrooper one. My youngest would of been all over that.

To tell you that this weekend we went to a local book store that had some toys. We saw some 90’s Star Wars figures and I pointed out the Snowtrooper. I asked him if he wanted it. He said “No! I already have that one” whaaat since when lol.

3 Likes

I finally got the two other Target exclusive Axe Mandalorian figures. I was surprised that both were wrapped inside plastic bags to give a little extra protection. I had given up on getting this figure.

2 Likes

Available now

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/632831225

2 Likes

He’s live if you want one…

2 Likes

Thank you. I got 2. One for my youngest and one for myself.

1 Like