Star Wars Visions comic

That’s the thing though, every single retailer who has claimed they “destroy” the remaining copies has failed to provide any type of proof to date.

Absolutely. Raise the cost, lower the minimum order threshold. Same financial result, less total waste.

I know what you are saying. The only one to date that seems “reliable” is that gold CGC Death of a Superman thing where they are numbering the 300 books they are selling after destroying/wasting the rest. Places need to number these “limited” variants or else there is no honest way to say they aren’t slipping out the remaining 2,200 books after the initial 800 sell (just an example using numbers for discussion sake).

They should “limit” sales to 1000, then send everyone 2 extras with half the cover removed. Like remnant newsstands that were returned back in the day.

If they sold out that would at least account for 3000.

The last time we saw numbered variants was at NYCC where Marvel released a JSC Wolverine cover numbered to 3000 but then JSC released his own variant of the same cover later on…

Hahah!! That was hilarious.

And thats why we dont trust retailers lol…

2 Likes

This book was amazing, Okazaki’s art just hits on another level, whole book was stylish from start to finish, it really needs more, they can’t tease so much and not expand on this. So many character interactions and battles we can get. Okazaki is the best thing to happen to Star wars, shit was cool :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Is there a second issue?

Sadly it looks to be a one shot, it’s also a prequel to the animated short.

The final page has nothing on it like “to be continued” or “the end” so I will hold out hope that this is popular enough where Marvel gives Okazaki the thumbs up to expand on this.

4 Likes

2nd print, it looks like a wrap around, hope it is

2 Likes

According to my PRH rep it’s not unfortunately…

1 Like

I still like it.

Would like it better in a Walmart variant (UPC gets moved to the back).

You know the next round or two are gonna have some good Star Wars variants!!

1 Like