Star Wars 18 Yu Variant

1 Like

Is she about to do a magic trick?

Bounty Hunters #17 Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Variant:

Star Wars #18 Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Variant:

2 Likes

These 50th covers are too fire.

1 Like

That Thrawn one will be a $50 book 2 years from now.

1 Like

I’m making a calendar event to remind me in 2 years… we’ll see!

5oqfzr

5 Likes

You all heard him… better gobble up on those pre-orders for Bounty Hunters #17 Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Variant, gonna be an easy $50 in 2 years… :wink:

2 Likes

Game on. This is just based on the Rod Reis Galactic Icons Thrawn cover and the Marvel Zahn adaptation variants. There’s just so little Thrawn around in current canon comics that people gobble it up.

2 Likes

It better be $50… not $40, not $60 but $50… I’m holding you down the the actual value or you lose all credibility. :wink:

2 Likes

check_value

Calendar Reminder Created! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

No way, I should get more credit pro-data above and beyond $50.

1 Like

Tis not what you said. You said it was gonna be a $50 book… not a $50+ book :wink:

You know I’m teasing right, of course if it goes over $50 you’re golden!

No it won’t. So many other better thrawn covers which will be less than $50 in two years.

There will be a KCC notification in the morning with credit to source @drunkwooky.

2 Likes

Better yet, Bry’s Comics Presents…

1 Like

We’ll see.

I pre-ordered two of these from TFAW. They’ll probably arrive around the time I’m getting my reminder to check from my calendar within a day for the 2 year mark… And if @drunkwooky is right, I’ll give a copy away in a CHU Giveaway… if he’s wrong, I’ll still give one away in a CHU Giveaway… :wink:

2 Likes

Most of my giveaways are because I’m wrong. Usually about the book I’m giving away.

Star Wars #18 JTC Action Figure Variant (FOC Oct. 3, 2021, In Shops Oct. 27, 2021):

1 Like