Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Pre-Orders

So confusing.

1 Like

Open order action figure variant

1 Like

Same I figure ot had to be Boba either way and it was a 2 copy grab. Might add another.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been this excited for an action figure variant since Star Wars #4 Boba Fett exclusive!

2 Likes

holy crap that action figure variant is awesome! I usually donā€™t even like those variants but this one is fire! Will pick up a few copies of this just for my own personal collection.

2 Likes

I did the same; same logic. Preordered 3 but wish I went for 5. Time to email dcbs to see if they can add a couple more. Iā€™m guessing all the JTC AF variants for WOBH will be sweet

I think heā€™s pretty much done all the bounty hunters except IG-88. So, heā€™ll have to come up with sweet variations.

Never mind, he did IG-88:

1 Like

im thinking he does a bobba negative space for his online store

1 Like

Iā€™d go for it.

1 Like

If thereā€™s ever a boba in black armor in the Disney+ series, this variant will explode.

At $2.79, Iā€™m in for 4 copies. FOC in just a few days. Have to check my emails to see if this has been pushed hard by online shops these past few days.

3 Likes

I got all sorts of excited and upped mine to 10. I may have overdone it.

1 Like

Not sureā€¦still a few days to change your mind.

Check per my email and all companies sent me are their solits for their store variants of Miracle Molly and other things overhyped.

This could be a sleeper.

2 Likes

I just loaded up more on that Action Figure variant. A sleeper in the making on that one.

2 Likes

Trust me a few months later people gonna want this book

2 Likes

Donā€™t do this to me man. Iā€™m going to my comic shop on Monday and I need to tell him exactly how many to order for me. I definitely want a couple of copies for the PC, I donā€™t want to overdo it. Decisions, decisions, how many to order.

It is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going to get 10 copies. For cover price why not. Even if this spec doesnā€™t go anywhere, Iā€™m not going to hate it having in my collection thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

I just ordered a couple. Apparently the black Armour variant is a 1:50

That black armour 1:50 variant looks like the one to get if you pony up. That ones gonna be pricey as hell. Might have to cut down some of my orders for the action variant. I think a few will do, no need to get too crazy lol.

1 Like