Star Wars: Yoda

New series with multiple artists and authors with different timeline arcs for this miniseries, coming October 2022.

The frst arc from Cavan Scott is set during The High Republic. Featuring Yoda as youngest we’ve ever seen him in his early years where he’s teaching people who are not Jedi.

3 Likes

Depending on when the first three Scott issues come out relative to the new High Republic issues, we could get some firsts:

We get to see the Jedi Council of the time and meet at least one character High Republic fans will recognize and introduce a couple that they may see again as we head back in time for the Quest of the Jedi.

3 Likes

While the release date for Star Wars: Yoda #1 has been pushed out from it’s original release date in October (possibly to Nov/Dec), the DF CGC graded copy of the book is up for pre-order on TFAW.

Df Star Wars Yoda #1 Cgc Graded

I’m sure Barrucci will get right on it and ensure they’re signed and delivered in a timely manner. :laughing:

1 Like

And 2 years after release you’ll still be waiting for shipping confirmation.

2 Likes

Yeah Visions was pushed from September to October as well. I bet one or two titles are sliding based on some sort of delay upstream.

They’re obviously prioritizing proven quantities: High Republic, ongoing Star Wars, Vader, and Bounty Hunters, and Mando.

1 Like

You’ll be retired and then dead long before you ever see your Dynamic Forces pre-order… it’s just advanced paydays for whoever is collecting the money.

4 Likes

May be a little early since it doesnt come out until November 23 but I’ll be tracking all variants and news about Star Wars: Yoda here

2 Likes

Yo I’ve updated the Yoda checklist with all of the covers for issue #2.

2 Likes

For those who want one this seller has a bunch of the 1:25 for under ratio.
STAR WARS: YODA #1 KAARE ANDREWS VARIANT 1:25 | MARVEL COMICS 2022 | PRESALE | eBay

Store exclusives…

INHYUK LEE EXCLUSIVE

STEPHANIE HANS EXCLUSIVE

Ken Lashley Exclusive

David Nakayama Exclusive

1 Like

I enjoy all of nakyamas color bleed covers, but his Yoda is not doing it for me.

1 Like

I’m not feeling it for this Yoda series.

1 Like

I’m pretty excited for the Scott High Republic issues. Sounds great to me!

Came across these when doing the variant drop yesterday.

Star Wars Yoda #1 ((Retailer 10 Copy Incentive Variant) Movie Variant)
Star Wars Yoda #1 (25 Copy Kaare Andrews Variant)
Star Wars Yoda #1 (100 Copy Noto Virgin Variant)