Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures show

https://collider.com/star-wars-young-jedi-adventures-cast-jamaal-aver-jr-emma-berman/

“One key element of this report was that the series would be set in The High Republic era, but at Star Wars Celebration, it was revealed that the series actually takes place around the same time as The Mandalorian — which, for those not in the know, is approximately 280 years after The High Republic era.”

2 Likes

How so if Yoda is in it?

1 Like

The Mandalorian takes place after the first time the Death Star is destroyed and the Empire is on the ropes but comes roaring back in, “The Empire Strikes Back,” which is when Yoda was still alive and died during that movie. Right?

No. After RotJ. Boba escaped the sarlacc, remember?

Yoda is long dead.

Maybe it’s his force ghost?

1 Like

It’s his long lost identical twin Adoy.

I think the writer of the article misheard something. Possibly misheard something and has no idea about Star Wars. Everything else I’ve read says it takes place during HR.

Those Jedi robes looks particularly High Republic-esque

Oh yeah, totally forgot Boba. I know that sounds silly.

Star Wars Young Jedi Adventures takes place during The High Republic era which has been confirmed.

The show taking place around the same time as The Mandalorian that this article is talking about is Star Wars Skeleton Crew.

This is definitely not the clearest or most well written article.

1 Like

STAR WARS: YOUNG JEDI ADVENTURES

Master Yoda, Jedi younglings Kai, Lys, & Nubs, & their friends Nash and RJ-83

The series releases on May 4

2 Likes
1 Like

Space Muppet Babies!!

2 Likes