Strange Academy Canceled

Why? Just let it continue, milk the upcoming milestones (25th,50th etc) Marvel to Cancel Strange Academy in April, Relaunch in Summer

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s all about “volumes” now. Besides, a sparkly new issue #1 with a 1:25, 1:50 ans 1:100 will sell a whole lost more and anything else… all the store exclusives will add up too.

3 Likes

This way they can double dip…they get the relaunch #1 hype and cash influx and can now sprinkle in “Legacy Issues” of 25, 50, and 100 for more hype and cash…

1 Like

I bet its so they can call it Strange Academy: New class or something. I definitely think it’ll still have the creative team. The solicits sound like they’re not going anywhere . “I’m just glad we have more Strange Academy stories to tell and can’t wait to get them in your hands!”

3 Likes

Its not “canceled”. It was probably always the plan to relaunch after these first couple of arcs.

2 Likes

I posted in the Lounge: Could it be a restart to bring Lyra Bloodstone to the Strange Academy class? She did apply to a school but the school was not named in the issue.

3 Likes

They are shutting the school down because of Covid and offering classes online…so they can learn magic and the dark arts safely from their homes.

12 Likes

Just dont get the kids parents involved… mask mandates are a ■■■■■. lol

1 Like

Headline reads worse than the actual story. Doesn’t sound like it’s going anywhere. Sounds like Skottie is still in charge of it too.

1 Like

I wont read Bleeding Cool. Its obviously not “canceled”. He just wants clicks.

2 Likes

Well masks are mandatory for most superheroes. At least 95% of them.

2 Likes

As if this is the only reason not to read bleeding stool…?

2 Likes

LOL not at all. Its a trash site. I wont click on any link to there.

3 Likes