Suicide Squad 2 Trailer

Superboy #9 was a dollar book for a long time and when the news hit that he was going to be in the movie I sold a ton of them that you could not move for $3 the days before.

Movie looks great. Not easy to pull off King Shark as a believable character, but the CGI absolutely nails it

Shazam was awesome… That’s probably my overall most favorite DC movie to date (besides the Batman movies before Ben Affleck… )

1 Like

After watching the trailer I just bought another Superman 4 and a Superboy 9 both 9.8’s.

2 different superboy 9’s got bought out from under me while I was trying to pay for them.

John Cena is in the movie? Damn I didn’t see him…

1 Like

New trailer…

Sucide Squad 2 new trailer

Suicide Squad 2 new trailer

3 Likes

Looks fantastic!

1 Like

I get a teensy bit worried when I get that uneasy 7th sense that one-liners are forced. It’s just a trailer so who knows.
Hope with everything I have that I’m wrong, but it is a bit concerning.

fyi…the movie releases on HBO MAX in 1 hour ! (well, 48 minutes now…)

:grinning: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wanna check it out.

1 Like

Movie was good. But felt like a rehash of GOTG. Also, the movie drags in parts to get where it’s going.

1 Like

Waiting for the kids to sleep so I can watch it

this movie was amazing. 2nd best DC movie behind Man of Steel for me

Good movie. Could’ve done without the full frontal tho.

Gunn is legit.

Really cheesebally but definitely a decent DC flick. Probably John Cena’s best acting.

4 Likes

TSS was goooood. Cant believe i almost teared up on

Taika’s dialogue. That was delivered touchingly.

4 Likes

I watched it last night and really liked it.

I still think Birds of Prey is my favorite but this one was up there for me. Margot Robbie is so good as Harley.

2 Likes

Movie was really really good.

1 Like

King Shark is great. He is great in the Harley Quinn cartoon as well.