Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #98 Spec

No harm no foul. I just know the sheep on Facebook don’t seem to know the difference no matter how many times you explain it to them.

I haven’t seen any solicitation for store variants on any of the other issues yet, though I expect #100 will have a few when they announce it later this month.

I like that cover too. I like how the 5 turtles’ bandannas are highlighted. I went to purchase a copy for myself and shipping to Canada is $60 USD, which is about $80 CND. WTF.

#59 can be moved nicely, for a little bump, when paired with #51 or #95.

ship it to me and i will ship it to you.

44 jumped really well for a while and brought in a ton of new fans and subscribers with the Death of Donatello. The problem being they brought him back almost immediately so with 59 being less than 2 years after many people wouldn’t trust them again I would think with a death after the false alarm of 44. Even now 44 still pulls triple cover or more. A surprise in 98 isn’t unthinkable.

These arrived a few days ago. Both covers going for around $15 plus shipping. Not bad for $25 invested. Hoping to sell the extra copy of he RE and the 1:10 cover and keep the second RE (basically get it for free!)

Arrived today.