TFAW Cardboard mailer and comic really creased

I had issues as well with their shrink wrap from hell. I was also very vocal about them changing it. So I want some credit. You can PayPal me cash. Lol.

Hey everyone
 send me or @ToddW some cash
 as a huge THANK YOU! :wink:

1 Like

Gemini mailer, but not secured in the box. Box was obviously dropped / tossed, whatever, damaged one of the 4 comics pretty badly.

3 Likes

I can understand volume and employee turnover. Things , people, the flu
all have added up to just weird stuff going on all over.

This post has been deleted as the one I was responding to was edited.

9 Likes

That’s how quite a few books came in my 100 book order. Just dinged to hell in the corners.

1 Like

I edited offending post .

David did the right thing cause I’m gonna say as an admin and moderator of this site, I would have just deleted your entire post. I think saying “kungflu” is not only insensitive but a moronic thing to say. So, let’s carry on please and be kind to others by not saying foolish things like “kungflu” or “chinavirus” when we speak about covid, etc.

I have the moderator whip ready if we mention it again! If you have issues or wanna talk about it further, that’s what PM’s are for.

(and the followup reply was quoted, there was no need for him to go back and edit his post after yours unless necessary, but david likely wasn’t online after you edited as well)

Thanks.

5 Likes

I agree. Removed the offending post. It was off topic.

2 Likes

I appreciate you editing it so I deleted mine as now it makes no sense as we’ve corrected stuff. I know you didn’t mean harm, it just came across in a manner that could offend. I’m good with ya, I’ve said things that I then later rethink myself too. Not my fart jokes though. Those are gold.

5 Likes

It was not appropriate. It’s a mixed forum, could be kids,
and teens so I’m good with you also. It’s a good forum.
Wasn’t on topic, really.

2 Likes

Fart jokes are always welcome on the forums. If you’re offended by fart jokes, then you can just leave now
 Cause that’s one thing all humans have in common, we all fart! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My wife claims she does not fart or snore
my phone recordings say otherwise

2 Likes

Sounds like some claims from The Interview on bowl items

Evidence doesn’t matter, you’re never going to win that one.

2 Likes

1 Like

You ever buy a slab from them, they are protected in their own slab boxes

4 Likes

I’ve bought a few slabs from them and they have always made it across the pond in great condition. Literally never had a problem at all.

I realise that, by announcing their faultless service, the slab currently in transit from them will undoubtedly arrive as a rattling box of plastic fragments and shredded paper :grimacing:

I buy slabs from them a bunch of times too, they come in their own slab holder box inside a larger box. Their slab shipping is on point

1 Like

I’ve gotten a few slabbed books from my comic shop and I love the box they put the slabs in. Though they have a bit of wiggle room so I put a bit of bubble wrap to keep it from sliding around. Their packaging has improved vastly from the “shrink wrap from hell days”. I love reusing shipping materials and always grab for one of the boxes they use for small orders.