The Autumnal #1

Not at all irritated with you, @Venomismypassion, you were just sharing the information Key Collector Posted. I just found it funny that Key Collector would warn about market manipulation of all people, as I said. This is coming from me, someone who likes the app and is friends with the developer of it on Facebook.

The book is printed on quality paper and the first issue is a nice setup. I didn’t get the A cover I preordered, so I’m just going to pickup the tpb at some point rather than spend $20 on Cover A.

Besides the NY times article on Autumnal, I can’t say I expected huge interest. However, it seems many companies are seriously underestimating how many copies will sell.
I’ve been hooked on Vault’s comics ever since The Plot, so Autumal was a no brainer for me.
I wonder how this internal mechanism of not printing enough plays out eventually? I mean saying your first print “sold out” creates a stir of it’s own.
Btw, if you missed it, you CAN still get all three covers for cover price (limited to 1 :P)
http://www.njoy.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=724_145&products_id=601298

1 Like

I added multiple copies of covers A and B will stash away for a rainy day.

Finally got around to reading this, and it’s something I’ll pick up the follownig issues for sure.

As a publisher, Vault is one of my favorites to work with since they’re so willing to help shops out, so any time they see success I’m glad.

1 Like

I just finished issue 1 and I liked it a lot. Can’t wait for book 2! Aa another poster said, the quality of the paper they use is superb!

Colors are very vibrant. Characters really pop in the first issue.