THE BATMAN teaser trailer

It looks promising. The suit doesn’t look quite as trash as I first thought when that early peek came out. I’m going with cautious optimism.

The Batman - Official Trailer | DC

Looks good. Not sold on Zoey Kravitz as Selina Kyle. I also didn’t picture Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle either and I was pleasantly surprised. Here’s hoping I’m dead wrong!

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: looks good. Can’t wait

1 Like

Zoe looks so Catwoman in my eyes. Man she is just gorgeous i think the bias is where it is from lol.

1 Like

4k trailer is here as posted by Matt Reeves himself…

2 Likes

Deleted Batman/Joker scene

2 Likes

Kind of unfair of me to judge a whole performance from this clip, but… meh. I thought the Joker cameo that did make the film was unnecessary and I wasn’t impressed by him then, either.

I’m sure I’ll be in the minority on this.

Joker looks and feels weird. It’s like they tried to capture a New 52 Death of the Family Joker with some Jared Leto mixed in.

1 Like

For me it’s just there. Nothing that takes me away from the experience. It only tells me that the yet-to-be Joker has already encountered the Bat. It piqued my curiosity story-wise.

Most people are only making a big deal out of it because they already treated this character as big as Batsy when in-story wise, he is not yet. I’m curious to the journey of what kind of relationship they will have moving forward. Build it and give him the proper Joker debut down the line.

For his performance, ill reserve judgment when he is on-screen multiple times.

1 Like