The Comic Mint publishing comics

1 Like

Can someone remind me what issues the community has with Comic Mint? I don’t shop there so not sure, I remember people had problems with that retailer.

Depths of Valor may be a title I’ll be interested in picking up, nazi U-boat horror. Could be interesting.

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t even remember it’s been so long, lol.

I just have this meme I created to remind me that they did something I did not care for at some point.

1 Like

Buying up all of an artist’s exclusive comic at the time when they went on sale.
Shocking how they’d sell out within seconds of going live and then hundreds showing up on Comic Mint site. I pledged to myself and have been consistent with never ever ever supporting them, and I’ve stood by that pledge since it occurred. They’re not bastards; they’re rat bastards

Artist - Eff head
Comic Mint - Effers

I think it was Gleason, but I can’t remember

2 Likes

2 Likes

It was Gleason. It was the web head virgin variant, ASM 55.

My meme is dated 2-18-21. The book came out 3-10-21. So this occurred a few weeks before the issue hit the stands.

Forensics!!!

1 Like

Gleason didn’t help matters by having nothing in place to preclude all the stock from getting bought out by bots or one buyer. I recall the book “selling out” within seconds.

1 Like

Strike my word “Artist” and replace with “Gleason” :wink:

Looks like the March date may have been a later printing. But above is what I found going back to when we (CHU) put 2 and 2 together and realized what Comic Mint was up to.

Looks like ASM 33 was what finally tipped us off what was going on after it had happened a few times with Gleason variants.

2 Likes

no way they last longer then comics elite runs