The Crow Reboot Is Happening!

3 Likes

Solid leads. Could be cool.

One of my favorite movies ever .It was such shame that Brandon Lee had to die at such a young age.

3 Likes

This is a movie they should leave alone. Perhaps make other movies based on the Crow but donā€™t redo the original. No reboot will ever beat the first oneā€¦ so donā€™t even try!

5 Likes

Well they got Bill who did an amazing job as Pennywise I didnā€™t think they should of rebooted that with Tim Curryā€™s great performance in the original but it worked out. Iā€™m happy they will introduce The Crow to the next generation the original movie was so long ago and all the sequels were straight to vhs b movies. Hopefully they will be able to put out a trilogy of crow films with their new lead actor. JO Barr deserves to take a break from conventions after 30+ years signing books itā€™s time to enjoy some new money.

2 Likes

Leave The Crow alone. You canā€™t remake a masterpiece so do not try. Hollywood never learns.

Starts filming in 2 weeks.

1 Like

As long as they are true to the themes of the story Iā€™m good. It has to present the utter despair and loss. It has to be gritty and dark. It is a love story in the end. It can either go very well, or so horribly wrong.

New Crow movie is comingā€¦

Meh, this is one of those movies you leave alone. No reason to redo itā€¦ maybe add more stories with new movies but donā€™t reboot, the original set the bar so high, nothing will ever live up to it.

Iā€™ll wait when itā€™s free to watchā€¦ probably years after itā€™s released.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a diehard for the Crow franchise. The past couple of days of news on the film have made me uninterested in this. Everything I read leading up to this was it was to be more faithful to the source material, which I could get behind. But now Iā€™m reading that they are heroin addicts, and that the bad guy has powers of his own. None of that is what the Crow is supposed to be about. Alright, Iā€™m done ranting.

1 Like

just wait for the trailerā€¦

True, everyone thought Heath Ledger as the joker would be weird and then we saw the trailer and it was amazing. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t go by set photos. I wait for a trailer and the movie itself.

Meh. Donā€™t touch a classic. The Crow was a moment in time movie in the 90ā€™s ā€¦ right movie ā€¦ right alternative music scene ā€¦ soundtracks + movies peaking ā€¦ Goth still alive ā€¦ right actor ā€¦ canā€™t duplicate it. This one can only go down from the top.

2 Likes

After watching the trailer, I just ask WHY?..

2 Likes

Cant be any worse than these ones

1 Like

The original The Crow movie is an all-time classic in my book. I wasnā€™t fired up about this reboot. But, the trailer looks solid, and it looks like a different enough, fresh take on it all. Sorta John Wick + The Crow. Iā€™m in.

1 Like

I kinda like it. New take on The Crow. Only thing I donā€™t like is the makeup. To thick. Kinda looks like the jokerā€¦

1 Like

Didnā€™t look terrible. I will watch it.

2 Likes

Cinematography looks good !
Rupert Sanders is directing it !

But good god, I wish studios would stop using hip-hop music in trailersā€¦

2 Likes