The DrunkWooky 3.75" Action Figure!

You could also mix blue phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) powder with a clear coat to achieve a blue glow. Not sure how that would work out, but it’s an idea.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Still a work in progress here, but some behind the scenes on the prototype painting.

1 Like

Pretty much fully painted prototype. I’m not sure if I’m going to do the shimmer paint on the sunglasses or
Leave them black. The shimmer idea sounded good, but obscures the text on the glasses in application.

Will probably offer it as an option.

3 Likes

Wee tiny comics for my wee tiny Wookiees!

1 Like

Going to get some serious spine bends holding them that way…

1 Like

Pre-order now open 6/1/2023 through 6/9/2023!

Comment “claim” below to buy!

I’ll DM for order and payment details!

:point_down:Details::point_down:t5:
We are proud to offer the DrunkWooky 3.75” Action Figure!

Each painted figure is $40.
Each unpainted figure is $25.
Free shipping within the U.S. International buyers pay shipping minus $5 credit. We will reach out for international shipping payment upon release.

Each figure can be customize with the following options:

• White or Blue shirt.
  • Black, shimmer, or silver sunglasses (shimmer and silver obscure “DrunkWooky” text on sunglasses slightly)

The DrunkWooky Action Figure comes packed with 4 action points of articulation, “DrunkWooky” emblazoned sunglasses, a beerdolier, two “Brewbacca” beer cans, and one random mini Star Wars key issue! Each one is sculpted by Bobaluga Studios , based on Altered State Comics’ logo design, and lovingly hand painted by yours truly, DrunkWooky!

Estimated to ship in late July.

Thanks so much for your support!

1 Like

You know Altered State Comics here in Saint Louis? They are good friends of mine!

They are Gran Admiral Frik’s local comic shop. I guess they go back to high school.

They design our logo for us just cus.

Small world!

Cardback that will in all likelihood be included for free.

1 Like

Hey everybody! Thanks for making our DrunkWooky action figure a reality and a success! In the end we printed an edition of 50 figures! For those who ordered painted figures, we’re looking at mid-July for me to finish painting them and get them out. Some will go sooner as I finish them.

2 Likes

2 Likes