The Latest News! Midwest Toy Soldier and Hobby News! 03/28/2021

Here is my latest post if anyone is interested in reading. It is about miniatures and toy soldiers.

2 Likes

@Toy_Maker Thank you! Great stuff. I’m going to really examine it all later. I love the scenic stuff.
Such an interesting hobby.

1 Like

Yes. It is a very productive time for both plastic and metal figures. If you are a driving distance of Gettysburg, there is a good show on April 18th. I will be there as a vendor.

1 Like

I’ve been buying a Marine Corps piece from King &:Country here and there. I loved the recent Pacific line and now saw they started some Vietnam Marines.
I favor radio operators and artillery as that was my calling in the Corps lol.
Likely won’t make that show (I’m in Michigan), but that would be an amazing trip and fun time. I wish you the best of sales.

1 Like

Thank you for your service. Next year they will have the Midwest Toy Soldier Show in Lafayette, IN. That is the show I just wrote about. In October they have one in Columbus, Ohio. I think they have another in Ohio in May too. Then the Chicago Toy Soldier show in September. I think they are going to have that one this year. If you paint or like plastic the you should check out the Plastic Platoon Vietnam figures. They are made in Russia. The details are really nice.

2 Likes