The Marvels

Trailer:

7 Likes

To me, this looks fun. I’m expecting the rage filled hate in…3…2…1…

4 Likes

It looks like so much fun !!

Flerken!

Yeah.,…but where is Blue Marvel? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does not look like Blue Marvel…heard he is Prince Yan.

Bollywood planet

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

looks kind of fun. the Beastie Boys song was unnecessary. tired of studios using hip-hop/rap music in trailers…like they’re trying to make the characters seem badass/cool/hard

2 Likes

I do enjoy the enthusiasm of Ms. Marvel (that actress). What fun for her! I would be happy to see her and the actress portraying America Chavez continue on.

Captain Marvel #9 is still an occasional cheap bin find if you look from my experience with regards to Yan.

2 Likes

Yup. I found a ton going through dollar bins. It had its moment a few months back. Likely to see some heat again.

1 Like

This teaser actually has me even less excited for this movie… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Guess this just is not my cup of tea…

4 Likes

I think this song was chosen because it’s “Intergalactic,” it fits the theme. Plus it’s a '90s hit which fits with Captain Marvel.

1 Like

The Beastie Boys make anything extra fun tho!

5 Likes

I won’ see this in the theaters but I will watch it when it comes to D+. That’s usually around six weeks after the theatrical release, right?

It reminds me of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier from the trailer; maybe even Endgame.
Can’t wait for it.

1 Like

so its freaky friday with super heroes?

2 Likes

Brie Larson shows more emotion in her Nissan commercials than in films :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a hot take.

That’s like the one take on the format I haven’t seen yet. It kinda is?

I mean kinda yeah! And it looks fabulously fun!

1 Like

Jebus… I read this in Paris Hilton’s voice…