Thor #7 - So Many Dynamic

Sigh it came up 3 minutes after I was last looking

Thank you. I’ve been searching TFAW daily for that #7 1:25 to come up and hadn’t checked yet today.

There’s no rhyme or reason to their variants. I preordered 8 1:25 a week or two ago from them.

I just don’t know with tfaw every week someone on here saying they didn’t get their preorders from before foc. Like Thor #7 1:25 tfaw is letting me preorder 1000 copies if I want.

I wish the 1:25 cover was the Unknown or the Sanctorum cover. LOVE those. The 1:25 is fine, but that Galactus cover needs to be on my wall. I pre-ordered the Thor 6 Comic Mint Lee cover slabbed. I’m going to be broke.

You wouldn’t see the Galactus cover on the 1:25 because of what happens in 6.

Store variants are different in what art they can do.

I’ve got the 1:25 #7 art for a week I thought you all had it my bad

Thor looks like Nailbiter from the series, Nailbiter… plus his right hand looks really weird…

His face too looks a lil off

Meh to this cover.

I like Thor but I have flipped every issue I have. I just don’t get all hawt about Black Winter.

You’ve never looked at Dynamites solicitations then. lol.

That 1:25 cover looks like a 90’s Disney version of Thor. The best part of that cover is the bird and background.

1 Like

Sold my set of first prints of Thor 1-5 for $170 shipped. Included the Walmart variant for issue 1.

Not looking back, I have a couple variant first prints to #1 and the better reprints to 2-6.

Should be enough to fund a trip to cgc for some venom 3&4s plus some others.

Actually…first I need to order the Lego Razor Crest…!

1 Like

I was talking about store exclusives. Non exclusives Dynamite may have every other published COMBINED beat. Ha.

1 Like

I have been the opposite. I stock pile every issue.

I’m in the middle of you guys. I sell enough to recover my initial investment and then hold the rest.

2 Likes

I’m the same. I’ve made my money back on investment while still banking some nice profit off Thor so far.

1 Like

“The Adam Thor” from Thor #7
Here he is on the cover of Thor #8 getting rekt.

img_2693 people thought It was Beta Rey on the cover. LoL.