Tom Taylor announcement coming

One of the first times I didn’t have Amazing Spider-Man on my pull list. I stopped reading around issue 6 or 7. Definitely looking forward to a change

If Tom is really taking over… I uh… might start pulling ASM for the first time ever–I’m that big of a fan of his writing.

5 Likes

Guess we know why Donny cates wasn’t put on ASM now after Venom, marvel got Taylor instead.

2 Likes

I’d take Taylor over Cates six ways from Sunday.

9 Likes

Hmmmm. Spencers last issue is #74 so does that mean Taylor will start at #75 or will they start over? Seems like #75 would be prime for Marvel to release 50 covers for but then again so would a new #1. My guess is that they do both lol No way they won’t milk a milestone #75 and then milk a new #1 release. I would be shocked but also very happy if they didn’t start over at #1. I hate it so much.

1 Like

Edward Scissorhands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHEYNYlHXc0

This is probably it … https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-teases-an-identity-crisis-in-what-could-be-the-revival-of-dark-ages/

2 Likes

#75 the perfect launch point for new writer/artist/direction.

1 Like

Some people were guessing Dark Ages on his Tweet yesterday

1 Like

Uuughhh damn… hope this isnt a War of the realms tie in. Stand alone Dceased type of story cool. But idk about power going out and it’s a year behind story from X-men FCBD issue.

1 Like

#74 should be #875 I think right? Remember when Slott insisted on going to issue #801 to end his run and then we started over with a new #1 by Spencer?

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

Taylor was really good on Friendly Neighbourhood Spider Man. I am all in if he’s on ASM.

2 Likes

Damn and here I thought they were gonna slowly and painfully keep dragging out ASM. Taylor would be great for ASM he’s already doing awesome on nightwing. I’m curious what artist they’ll pick too

Actually it is 100% that and has been confirmed now. Story Tom Taylor art Iban Coello

5 Likes

That’s a great creative team!

1 Like

Reign over me? Click?

You people will never guess the movie… :slight_smile:

The land before time or you have no heart!

There’s sad movies for sure but I’m saying an actual movie that made at least a tear come out of my eye socket… :wink: