Tom Taylor announcement coming

Whatever he will be working on at Marvel will be announced sometime tomorrow

1 Like

Did Marvel steal Tom Taylor from DC? That would be hilarious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was actually a fan of his Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman run. If you’re a parent, I dare you to read the Spider-Bite issue without crying.

5 Likes

There’s only one movie that’s ever made me cry… nothing I’ve read has ever made me cry. I even did a giveaway that included that question, “What movie made me cry?” and no one has yet to get it right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What character has recently or just had a run end? Maybe he’ll be taking it over

Little girl in Schindler’s list ?

So Tom is writing for Boom, DC, & Marvel…man he keeps busy.

Im guessing either a Wolverine or Dark Ages series

I still think Cullen Bunn has him beat… he was doing Dark Horse, BOOM!, Marvel and a crap ton of other Indies it seemed for a while there…

1 Like

Never even seen Schindler’s List.

So manly poyo.

1 Like

Marvel is either reestablishing the Ultimate Universe and Taylor is writing The Maker OR I halfway expect Captain America.

2 Likes

“White Chicks”

1 Like

Please let him write ASM

3 Likes

I want Spencer to… "Hit the road Jack… and doncha come back no more no more no more… "

3 Likes

Unfortunately as dull as I find ASM I don’t think Spencer is getting off it anytime soon lol. At the rate its going it’ll probably hit issue 100/ 900

Only one movie always makes me cry,

The scene where the amnesiac dad finally recognizes her gets me every time.

1 Like

Welp, there ya go… https://www.cbr.com/marvel-amazing-spider-man-nick-spencer-ends-run/?utm_content=bufferd1c1b&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_campaign=CBR-TW

Guess we know whose taking over…or not

6 Likes

The pacing on the Spencer run has been terrible. I think it will be a welcome change. There were some good nuggets in his run, but things were too drawn out.

1 Like