Topps Vault Mando Trading Card Sets

I ordered one since why not. Arriving late but they finally hit Indy Tuesday.

Some one listed it at $300.

Right. As @Anthony said, somebody listed it at $300. I just did a quick search and was just throwing numbers out. Seeing they are selling around the $60-$100 range, I’ll probably keep mine stowed away. They’re cool enough.

Having said all that, I do like the autograph cards and relics. I used to have a piece of Chewbacca fur but was too tempted when they were selling for $600. So I sold it.

I asked for it to be in my stocking. Let’s see if I was a good boy this year…

I almost bought a second set myself…but kinda felt wrong asking for one then buying one for a flip anyway…so I’m banking on my good behavior.

1 Like

Okay, I have questions.

Topps inserted pieces of hair from the costume shop that produced the costume into cards as “relics”.

Interesting!

Topps just put up another set today on eBay on The Bad Batch cartoon. $19.99.

3 Likes

2021 Topps Star Wars Bad Batch eBay Exclusive 10 Card Set

I took the advice on the Mandalorian set, and sold all of them from $45-60 a piece. A lot of them sold to overseas buyers. I believe I only ordered 5 of that set, and I’m going to order 15 of this one…the returns were just fantastic.

3 Likes

I had put this up on the main site several hours ago and it has been doing well in sales all day/

1 Like

Thank you! I bought one. Pretty cool and didn’t break the bank.

I really miss the old fashioned trading card/wax packs days. I understand that times have changed, but if they would just release good old fashioned packs of trading cards (for anything…not even just SW related) I would buy the hell out of them. Everything is so exclusive, expensive, and elusive (how’s that for alliteration) these days.

I have such fond memories of just buying, sorting, and trading cards with friends. I really think card makers have missed the boat on trading cards with their current tunnel vision approaches.

1 Like

Looks like it will be a print run of 2500 for the latest set, the Mando ones were over 3000…hoping for a good return!

1 Like