Total War: WARHAMMER III Announce Trailer - Conquer Your Daemons | Coming 2021

The Trailer for Total War Warhammer III pc game just dropped. It looks Awesome. I hope one day they do a TV series based on this world.

2 Likes

Wow. Two things I didn’t know existed anymore: Sega and original Fantasy Warhammer.

This looks really cool. Obviously no real gameplay footage there, huh? I like how my reactions to awesome graphics is something along the lines of “ooooh look at those pores on her cheeks!” The Khorne Daemon looks ridiculously cool, though.

1 Like

Games Workshop is bringing back “Old World” Warhammer Fantasy game in the near future. I started collecting the miniatures again about 5 years ago when the Total War Warhammer games came out. Total War Warhammer I came out about 5 years ago and TWWII came out about 3 years ago.

If they ever did a show it would be like Game of Thrones & Lord of the Rings mixed together. I hope that Marvel releases a comic on this timeline.

I hope so too. The 40k comic is really good!

1 Like

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/02/03/watch-kislev-battle-a-bloodthirster-in-the-first-trailer-for-total-war-warhammer-iii/