Tuesday night spoiler request

The article calls her a new hero but solicitations sound like she’s a villain. Anybody read it yet?

I read that the writer has confirmed that this character in Daredevil Gang War is an existing character who has taken on a new mantle

Does it have to do with Hunter’s Moon?

Huner’s Moon was issue 3. Spoilers are up now for Moon Knight.

I read it. She starts out by attacking Elektra, but Elektra sees a lot of her self in the person, so who knows, Elektra started out as a villain too

Spoilers: 12/12/23 <— Spoilers Thread is loaded.

1 Like

Any chance the new assassin could be Alice from Daredevil 26?

1 Like

i was kinda of thinking that too

1 Like

She was an apprentice of Elektra and hasn’t shown up since issue 30.

Apparently she is an existing character so that would make sense.

Unknown comics had their Moon Knight #30 Variant up on eBay for $5.10 a copy and buy two get one free. Making each one $3.40 and then free shipping. I got the last three.

1 Like

Oh they are back up Moon Knight 30 Unknown Comics Variant

The question remains though… “Will you ever see or get them in hand?”

Ha. Thats always the question. They were bought through eBay so the label was printed right away. Now we wait and see.

At least you have a little more leverage ordering through eBay.

That’s what I am hoping. At $3 each for 3 or whatever it worked out to be, along with free shipping, I figured why not.

Green Lantern War Journal #4 (New ring forged by John Stewart)

SW Aphra 39 (1st Acquisitor?)

SW Revelations #1 (New Bounty Hunter?)

SW High Republic #2 (New Character?)

Nightwing 109 (Apex Ava)

Is this a new character? I pre-ordered 1 copy just because I liked the cover and character design.

That is a great cover, not sure if it is a new character though. Will find out tonight for you.

1 Like

i think she’s new. read the 1st issue, it was actually a good read that im picking up the rest