Tuesday night spoiler request

Original X-Men has some familiar characters. Greg Land reuses some of his own art too.

First up, how many times have we seen these two images being used by Land???

And…. The return of Onslaught

And Weapon X from AoA (bring on the Legion of Wolverines

3 Likes

thanks !

Onslaught is such a bad a$$ character.

1 Like

rather have land recyle his art that the crap one post up

Dammit, Midtown will only let me order 25 copies…

1 Like

Also this week. Spider-Boy mentions a new villain showing up next issue (Killionaire) and introduces another goofy new character in the backup story.

Superman has a new suit of armor for supes and he gets blasted back to the Wild West.

And this week’s actual spoilers:

1 Like

Killadelphia #32 is supposedly the first appearance of Vampire Spawn. Surprised that wasn’t hyped by any sites.

1 Like

He becomes vampire Spawn in issue 31 if I remember correctly. Been a few weeks since I read it. But, I’m pretty sure it ends with him as a vampire.

Cover to 31 is sweet.

Yeah.

Such a good series. A cover was great. But the Mattina was a heck of a good B cover, too:

No spoilers this week unfortunately. With Christmas being yesterday the shop I go to doesn’t have books yet and won’t be until after they close tonight. Sorry folks but if you have spoilers please feel free to post them here.

3 Likes

You’re letting KCC down!

2 Likes

So what books are people eyeing this week? Whether it be for spec, read or cover art?

Ghost Rider 21 I’ll be checking out.

I may flip through Duke #1…but probably waiting to see the 2nd print art.

Timeless 2023 debuts some new characters.

Batman/Santa #4 cover A is sold out at Midtown, and limit of 1.

Miles #2 cover B is a sweet Hobgoblin cover.

2 Likes

@D-Rog

Timeless 1 1:25
Green Arrow 7 1:25
Harley Quinn 35 1:50

Gunslinger 27 and Action Annual

1 Like

They don’t have their books? Lunar shipped n last Tuesday for this week and next week’s DC came in yesterday as well as all the Little Golden Books from Penguin Random House for next week. Marvel and IDW for this week came in from PRH Friday or Saturday. BC’s been spitting Timeless spoilers and teasers from their source for almost a week now. Appears to be no Dark Horse for this week or Image for next week. Kneel before Zod looks interesting and enjoying all those Poison Ivy 18 covers.

1 Like

No. They did not have their books out.

Makes me wonder if they have them but just didn’t want you to have them early. Technically DC, most trades and Little Golden Books should have been on the shelf yesterday morning and Marvel, Image and IDW first thing this morning. If he’s been letting you get them in time to scan for Tuesday night spoilers he’s been violating the street date rules and may have been caught or is holding back to prevent it.

I find it hard to believe he doesn’t already have this week when I’ve already got next weeks finished.