Tuesday night spoiler request

Such a good series. A cover was great. But the Mattina was a heck of a good B cover, too:

No spoilers this week unfortunately. With Christmas being yesterday the shop I go to doesn’t have books yet and won’t be until after they close tonight. Sorry folks but if you have spoilers please feel free to post them here.

3 Likes

You’re letting KCC down!

2 Likes

So what books are people eyeing this week? Whether it be for spec, read or cover art?

Ghost Rider 21 I’ll be checking out.

I may flip through Duke #1…but probably waiting to see the 2nd print art.

Timeless 2023 debuts some new characters.

Batman/Santa #4 cover A is sold out at Midtown, and limit of 1.

Miles #2 cover B is a sweet Hobgoblin cover.

2 Likes

@D-Rog

Timeless 1 1:25
Green Arrow 7 1:25
Harley Quinn 35 1:50

Gunslinger 27 and Action Annual

1 Like

They don’t have their books? Lunar shipped n last Tuesday for this week and next week’s DC came in yesterday as well as all the Little Golden Books from Penguin Random House for next week. Marvel and IDW for this week came in from PRH Friday or Saturday. BC’s been spitting Timeless spoilers and teasers from their source for almost a week now. Appears to be no Dark Horse for this week or Image for next week. Kneel before Zod looks interesting and enjoying all those Poison Ivy 18 covers.

1 Like

No. They did not have their books out.

Makes me wonder if they have them but just didn’t want you to have them early. Technically DC, most trades and Little Golden Books should have been on the shelf yesterday morning and Marvel, Image and IDW first thing this morning. If he’s been letting you get them in time to scan for Tuesday night spoilers he’s been violating the street date rules and may have been caught or is holding back to prevent it.

I find it hard to believe he doesn’t already have this week when I’ve already got next weeks finished.

I think there were like 11 different Little Golden Books that came in already for next week. Here’s a look at the SuperHeroFutureComicBuying Chuster starters most relevant.

More than likely because they are a smaller but busy store that had all the staff off Sunday and Monday and Tuesday was super busy and he didn’t have time to get to them. Has happened a couple of times over the years.

Working on spoilers. We lost power in our zip code. High winds destroying trees around here.

1 Like

Daredevil? I heard a clawed female makes an appearance. Not sure if it’s an existing character or new.

I missed it.

Sorry, with the storm moving in, I had to get in and get out, roads closed, lots of flooding and debris, Here is what I got:

2 Likes

No worries. I’ll flip through tomorrow.

So Jameson and Ben, two old Men, are going to start their own Newspaper….in 2024…

1 Like

Who said print is dead.

Maybe they’ll have AI generate all their articles.