Tuesday night spoiler request

That was a full vision Luke had with Elzar Mann. Went on for quite a few panels of dialog between him and Luke.

So first appearance in hologram.

Best cameo ever is Destro…parts of his body appear in ~20 panels, drives the story but never named nor face revealed.

2 Likes

Ugh. Proto-Goblin is the same one from Spiderman Minus One.

Moon knight was surprising. And obscure.

Venom is no big deal.

Spoilers posted later.

3 Likes

I noticed back on FOC for this issue that’s what looked like Elita-One (Optimus Prime’s girlfriend from the cartoon) on the cover. So grabbed a copy today.

Sure enough she debuts in this issue plus a few others.

Huffer, Warpath and Kup also debut. Along with Ultra Magnus (in a flashback).

None of these are first appearances in comics. Just in this storyline, which has been pretty good so far. Really enjoying Image’s Energon Universe.

Spider-Woman 6 - what’s the dealio with any possible NewChampions appearances?

Yup. I have that one covered.

2 Likes

There wasn’t a Spider-Woman New Champions cover from what I remember. So, is it this one?

I’ve been grabbing any of these new champions covers I see in dollar bins. Seems like just a matter of time before they all hit.

Spider-Medusa-Man

2 Likes

Is that Spider-Groot-Head?

2 Likes

Definitely the least creative take on Spider-Man (or any of these sidekicks).

“What if… and hear me out on this… what if everything was the same except for the haircut???”

#creativity

5 Likes

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

Mace Windu 3?

Sure but what am I looking for in that? Not following the series.

Here’s what I wrote about it back in 3/17 FOC if that helps.

Anzellan Yaya Shram was introduced (one panel) in Mace Windu #2 this past week. So that book clearly qualifies what many call an “appearance in cameo” with respect to comic book firsts. So why do we care? Don’t let his cuteness and size fool you. He is a “ruthless” bounty hunter. Or at least that’s what we’re being told. Since his debut was not met with much fanfare (which is understandable given nothing of real substance was provided in issue #2) issue #3 could be a sleeper if the character is truly shown to be bad-ass.

Yaya graces this cover and, being a variant, could fly under the radar as I can’t imagine this series is heavily ordered after issue #1. So worth a long term hold, with the possibility of a short term hit. And for that reason this cover is the Dirty D Cover of the Week!

Book is still available on TFAW.

Any confirmation that the new champions character is in Spider-woman 6 ?

yes…kinda.

These are the on pages the cute little guy appears on

And then this lady appears. I do not know if she is important. Drunkwooky said he has no idea who she is

2 Likes

toilet paper

1 Like

I don’t recognize her either. I can look in the prior issue, but if DW doesn’t know then likely she’s not in it.

Edit: her name is Diya. She appears with another character, Muro, (who calls her by that name) in several panels at the end of issue #2.

She and Muro both first appeared in issue #2.

2 Likes