Tuesday night spoiler request

Hey all. I am in New Orleans this week. Anyone want to help with sending me spoilers would be greatly appreciated. Not at all close to the store.

Iā€™ve been to New Orleans a couple times. Fun area. Bourbon Street is too much of a tourist trap tho despite it always getting hyped-up in the media.

@Anthony
Steer clear of Gaslamp if you see him or at a minimum be careful for what you wish for! :blush:

flash your credential at a lcs there and demand that they look at this weeks books

IMG_2128

Waitā€¦whoā€™s keeping an eye on @agentpoyo ā€¦?

Oh crap, I knew I was forgetting something.

1 Like

I would but donā€™t get advanced copies like the other lucky ones on here.

Ditto the Strip and Fremont St in Vegas.

Sometimes my shop puts out books on Tuesday evening in prep for Wednesday. I just canā€™t buy them.

If people have a particular book in mind and they just want a simple ā€œDoes X character appearā€ I might be able to helpā€¦no promises though.

Is there anything good out this week? Iā€™ve been so swamped I havenā€™t looked ahead for the week.

1 Like

Pooh vs Bambi is catching my attention. Spoiler alert, apparently Christopher Robin is all grown up and smokes. The story looks pretty interesting and Iā€™m pretty sure they should all be 1st appearances in this universe including piglet.

Just starting the scan stack and Iā€™m already distracted 3 comics in.

1 Like

Go to the Bourbon House and get frozen Bourbon Milk Punch and their Charbroiled oysters. You wonā€™t regret it

Got a tattoo in the French District on the street where all the jazz bands are at a place called Electric Ladyland tattoos. Awesome shop. Ate breakfast at Motherā€™s. It was great. Omelette and cheese grits. Had Gumbo and red beans and rice at Landrys last night. Did get a big old hurricane on Bourbon Street last night. Itā€™s been a good trip.

4 Likes

Gwenā€™s intro in USM4.

The photo makes it seem like her eyes are blue, but they appeared more green to meā€¦.

Green like a GOBLIN!!!

IMG_2140

1 Like

Iā€™ve been Gobblinā€™ up these new Ultimate books!
:smiley:

Heading to the shop now anybody want anything in particular?

Blood Hunt and Spider-Woman would be great!

1 Like

Blood Aunt is much better than I expected.

But I got you covered.